Today On Parade
In my Parade article this week I had a fun time gathering delicious ideas to help you make plans for the big game this coming Sunday. Your party goers will head straight for the end zone with these 30 Quick And Easy Game Day Snacks. Whether your favorite finger foods are gooey dips, classic pigs in a blanket, spicy taco sliders, Italian calzones or rich and fudgy brownies this collection is filled with mouthwatering options to turn your game day gathering into a huge success. Everyone will leave a winner when you end your party with football themed cupcakes, cookies and blondies. (Link to collection below image)
Successful Party Tips
When you’re hosting a party it’s important to do the planning in advance so you can enjoy your guests and the game, too.
- Make as many dishes as possible ahead of time and prep vegetables and dips that can be assembled just before serving
- Set-up a buffet area for efficient flow. Start with plates and flatware wrapped in napkins, then arrange savory foods at different heights for visual appeal
- Create a separate space for desserts and drinks so everyone can access each area more easily without stepping on one another
- When guests offer to bring a dish or help with clean-up…let them!
- Don’t stress out over the details. Remember the day is about enjoying good food, fun one another’s company
Other Options To Try Here on MSSK