Today On Parade
Moms never get a day off, so it’s fitting that there’s one day set aside each year to show appreciation for her dedication, and recognize all of the things she does. Delight your Mom this year with 42 Stunning Sweet Treats For Mother’s Day. You’re certain to tantalize her taste buds with fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake, tangy Key Lime Pie or a sweet Strawberries and Cream Trifle. If you’re planning a picnic you may like to include handheld goodies like Chocolaty Chocolate Cupcakes, pretty Maraschino Cherry Cookies with chocolate chips, rich Butterscotch Brownies or Hummingbird Cupcakes. (Link to Collection below image)
42 Stunning Sweet Treats For Mother’s Day Everyone Will Love
This round-up also includes Millionaire Pie, Marshmallow Peach Icebox Pie and Cream Puffs for those who aren’t inclined to bake. Other no-bake dessert recipes in the recipe index here on MSSK you might like to try is my No-Bake Banana Pudding Pie and No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake. No matter what you do, do it with love and she’ll appreciate the effort and enjoy her very special day.
A few other ideas to make Mom’s day super special:
- Make a card and tell her in your own words how much you appreciate what she does for you.
- Take over her tasks for the day. Clean your room and vacuum the house for her and give her a break from her usual daily activities.
- Give her a gift certificate to have a facial or her hair and nails done. Moms rarely take time for themselves, so pick something that you know she’ll love.
- Plant a flower in her honor for her to enjoy every year or cut fresh flowers from your own garden to show her you care.
- Mother’s Day is the busiest day of the year for eating out. You could also make dinner for her at home. Either way, she’ll be thrilled to sit back while someone else does the cooking, baking and clean-up.
- Most importantly, tell her you love her. Moms never tire of hearing those three magical words.
Browse the FULL collection of 42 Stunning Sweet Treats For Mother’s Day on Parade Magazine here