When you're in the mood for something different for a grab-n-go for lunch or planning tasty game day eats these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls will fit the bill. Buttery rolls stuffed with chicken, bacon and cheese are drizzled with Ranch dressing then baked until they're warm and gooey. They're so very tasty and easy to prepare that they're sure to become a family favorite.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls Recipe
I love having sons, they're easy to please when it comes to meal planning. I learned rather quickly that whatever I plan to make there should be plenty of it. I'm delighted that they love leftovers and I never hear a complaint from them when we have a repeat dinner. I often try to reinvent leftovers a bit but at times it's an encore presentation of the original. That's how these Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls came to be using leftover roasted chicken. They enjoyed it so much that I began picking up deli chicken to make them as a grab-and-go meal. It worked like a charm and has now become one of our favorites.
How to Make the Best Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls Recipe
These rolls aren't difficult to make and they're certain to become a family favorite for snacking on game day or quick casual meals.
- Ingredients you'll need to make Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls: One package of 12 count potato rolls, thinly sliced deli chicken, Ranch dressing, crumbled bacon, colby jack cheese, melted butter, fresh chives, garlic salt, grated Parmesan cheese.
- You can also use Hawaiian sweet tolls or any similar size pull apart rolls for this recipe.
- I use deli chicken for this recipe for ease of preparation. That said, you can use leftover grilled chicken, roasted chicken, rotisserie chicken or shredded chicken breasts with excellent results.
- You can adapt using your favorite flavor of cheese or what you have on hand. The colby jack combination is a stellar option, when using it you can never go wrong.
- Since these gooey rolls are designed to be pulled apart, it's important to use crumbled bacon in place of whole pieces so they can be pulled apart more easily.
- Feel free to use light butter, low fat cheese and light salad dressing to lower the calories, I've found they work beautifully, too.
- These rolls can be assembled in advance, covered with plastic wrap and chilled. Doing so will have them ready to be baked when you're ready to eat.
- When making in advance, brush with melted butter and season the top per the recipe just before baking.
- You can serve them with a side of fresh vegetables and extra Ranch dressing for dipping to round out a scrumptious handheld meal.
- Another way to enjoy this flavor combination are these BLT Ranch Chicken Wraps from Taste and Tell for a quick lunch.
Other Southern Style Pull Apart Bread Recipes and Rolls to Make
Bread in any form, whether homemade or an embellished convenience item like these yummy rolls can be transformed into sweet treats and savory pull apart feasts. Other Southern style pull apart bread and rolls recipes to add to your recipe file:
- Supreme Pizza Pull Apart Bread is a party sensation.
- Pull Apart Sausage Egg and Cheese Rolls will start your morning right.
- Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Rolls are a holiday favorite snack to make.
- Pull apart Poppy Seed Cheddar Turkey Sliders with cranberry sauce.
- Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Breadsticks with Cream Cheese Dip for serving.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls
- 1 15 oz package 12-count potato rolls (i.e. Martin's)
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- ⅓ cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the potato rolls. Place the bottoms side by side on the pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt together the softened butter, chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about ⅓ of the seasoned butter.
- Layer ½ of the cheese on the bottom, then arrange the chicken and bacon crumbles over the cheese. Break cheese slices if needed to fit.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Top with the final layer of cheese.
- Brush liberally with butter mixture. Place the tops on the cheese.
- Brush the remaining seasoned butter on top and sides. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
- Cut apart and serve immediately with additional Ranch dressing, if desired.