This no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna proves you can have lasagna for dessert. It's a sweet treat that's so lush and delectable with layers of a peanut butter cheesecake-like filling, lots of chopped Reese's cups sandwiched between chocolate graham crackers. The chocolate graham crackers serve as the lasagna "noodles" and the peanut butter cream cheese forms the "cheese" filling. It's topped with a drizzle of chocolate ganache and salted peanuts for crunch.
Have Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna for Dessert
I love to bake most often completely from scratch but, I know many people don't have the time, or perhaps aren't inclined to bake goodies as often as I do. That makes this chocolate peanut butter cup lasagna a winner in every way with the bonus of being super simple to prepare. Just the fact that lasagna is typically a savory dish, it makes it all the more fun to serve this dessert lasagna for special events, holiday gatherings and family cookouts.
No Special Kitchen Tools Needed to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
The only special equipment you'll need to prepare this incredible dessert is a mixer and you're good to go. Making it in a rectangular baking dish also makes it easier to transport to a special gathering with friends or an office potluck. It's a 5 star no-bake peanut butter dessert extravaganza that's worth sharing with the special people in your life. Another dessert lasagna recipe you may enjoy is this Milk and Cookies Lasagna sure to delight the kiddos from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Lasagna
Servings: 16 pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 2 8 oz softened cream cheese (16 oz total)
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- 1 14 oz box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 12 oz bag miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup salted peanuts roughly chopped
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle: Melt the chocolate chips and ⅓ cup heavy cream together in the microwave until smooth. Melt in 15 second increments stopping to stir periodically. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- To prepare the filling: In a medium-size mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup heavy cream and vanilla for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Whip in (2) containers of whipped topping ONE at a time. (The filling will be divided into thirds to layer the dessert.)
- To assemble: Arrange one single layer of graham crackers in a 13 x 9 inch deep baking dish. Spread with ⅓ of the peanut butter filling.
- Sprinkle filling with ⅓ chopped peanut butter cups and ⅓ chopped peanuts.
- Gently press the next layer of graham crackers on top and repeat, ending with the final ⅓ of the peanut butter filling.
- Frost the top with the remaining 8 oz whipped topping. Sprinkle the top with remaining peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Chill for at least 4-6 hours before cutting. Store chilled.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.7mg