This Easy Fruit Dip is ideal for all occasion sweet snacking. A creamy marshmallow infused dip is flavored with vanilla then whipped until light and smooth. Pack it up along with a variety of assorted fresh fruit and take it to a picnic, or serve it as an hors d'oeuvres at a baby or bridal shower. It's a terrific addition to the menu for birthday and potluck parties, too. Regardless, it's sure to become a go-to recipe for a quick treat in a hurry.
Easy Fruit Dip Is The Epitome of Quick Sweets To Make In A Hurry
While I love baking and making desserts completely from scratch, there are occasions when something really simple works. Fresh fruit seems to always be a welcome sight and desserts like my Punch Bowl Fruit Salad Trifle and Fruit Bowl Sundae are usually met with oohs and aahs. Here in North Carolina we're fortunate to be able to enjoy fresh fruit year-round but, I know this varies according to region. This dip recipe will complement any variety so use the best in season fruit and it will work great.
Tips And Tricks To Serve Fresh Fruit In An Appealing Way
If you're serving fresh fruit outdoors, it's a good idea to keep it chilled. To do so, consider filling a deep metal pan or basin with ice and arrange fruit on top in attractive containers. You can also prep pieces of watermelon in advance then arrange it rind side down in ice. It's not only attractive but, practical, too. Consider packing a pretty variety of fruit in clear disposable cups for a handheld option and portion control, too.
Other Fresh Fruit Desserts To Enjoy
- The colors in my Berry Trifle with White Chocolate Cream makes it perfect for Patriotic celebrations.
- Punch Bowl Fruit Salad Trifle is a spectacular use for that packed away punch bowl that you use once a year.
- No melting ice cream when you serve this Fruit Bowl Sundae.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Easy Fruit Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 Tbsp lime, orange or lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, cubed cake and cookies for dipping
- In a medium-size mixing bowl whip together cream cheese, yogurt, marshmallow fluff, zest and vanilla until fully combined.
- Place into an airtight container and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted fruit, cubed cake and cookies, if desired.