Bread and Butter
You may also like to try Skip the Oven with 10 Bread Recipes Made in a Slow Cooker and, 18 Insanely Delicious Sweet and Savory Quick Breads for your next baking projects at home.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Homestyle Garlic Herb Bread
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- 3-4 garlic cloves peeled
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt adjust amount to your taste
- 1/4 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, mince the garlic, herbs, and seasonings. Measuring the amount of parsley leaves isn't an exact science. It's reasonable to guess that you'll need around a tablespoon and a half.
- Add the softened butter and Parmesan cheese and continue to process until smooth. [This can be done in advance and refrigerated until you need it]
- Cut the bread into 12 equal slices. Spread each piece liberally with garlic-herb butter.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake at 450°F for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.