There’s no particular amount needed you can make as much or as little as you happen to have on hand. I made these Italian style, but, I often get creative and use other seasonings blends too. Put out a bowl of these next time you serve, soup, chili or stew and people will think you’ve been baking all day.
Italian Cornbread Croutons
- Cornbread any amount
- 2-3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning garlic salt & onion powder to taste
- olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cube the cornbread into any size you like, I recommend around 3/4 inch cubes.
- Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese, dry Italian seasoning, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Place into the hot oven and toast for 8-10 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature over soup, stews or chili.