This is Logan’s special from my foodie sister, Sherri. This quick and easy dish is packed with flavor and down home goodness! Sherri can turn the most ordinary ingredients into a masterpiece stovetop meal in a snap. This sweet sausage fried potato hash could be served for breakfast or dinner with scrambled eggs or a frittata. No fuss, equals less stress and lots of smiles!
Logan's Sweet Sausage Fried Potato Hash
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pkg Johnsonville brown sugar honey sausage cut in bite size pieces
- 2 cups parboiled potatoes cut in bite size pieces...
- 2 Tbs. Italian parsley chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 Tbsp all purpose Greek seasoning [more or less to taste]
- Add 2 Tbsp olive oil to a large skillet and fry sausage until golden brown.
- Remove sausage from skillet.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet. Saute onion, peppers and garlic for a minute or so.
- Add potatoes, parsley and seasoning to skillet. Fry for 2 minutes flip and fry.
- Add sausage back to skillet.
- Continue to fry until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Serve immediately.