No campfire? No worries, you won't need one to enjoy these Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies. They're a unique take on s'mores that gives you all of the classic flavors we love with the addition of peanut butter to the gooey marshmallow filling.
Peanut Butter S'mores Pies Appeal to Kids of All Ages
You can't think about s'mores without visions of campfires, scary stories, camping and mosquitoes. Since two of those aren't particularly appealing to me, sometimes I like to come up with other ways to get that outdoor dessert thrill. Making small batch desserts like these pies will hit the campfire sweet spot nicely.
Easy Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies
These mini pies especially suited for those moments when you need something quick, fun and so simple that the kids can help with the preparation. It's a right of passage for kids, every single child should enjoy the sheer gooey decadence that accompanies classic s'mores. Standing by the campfire roasting the marshmallow to perfection then crushing it between two graham crackers and a milk chocolate candy bar and of course, enjoying the drips from the first bite.
Other Mini Pies Recipes to Add to the Menu
These little pies, are terrific when you have little ones that aren't quite old enough for the s'mores making ritual and they're pretty enough to serve for a fun after cookout dessert. No campfire. No leftovers. No worries.
- Another mini pie we love are these Caramel Apple Mini Pies
- Cute as a button German Chocolate Tartlets both of which are made in muffin tins
- Another fun way to enjoy s'mores flavors is in these S'mores Cupcakes from Garnish and Glaze.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies
- 1 refrigerated pie crust room temperature
- 4 oz marshmallow cream [About ⅔ of 7 oz container]
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 1.5 oz Hershey bars broken into sections
- 3 tablespoon crushed graham crackers crumbs
- 3 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard cookie sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Unroll the pie crust and using a 5-inch cookie cutter, cut 4 rounds. Re-roll the scraps to make a 5th round.
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Divide evenly between the dough rounds. Spread to within 1-inch of the edge.
- Arrange 5 pieces of chocolate on each.
- Fold the edges up at 1-inch intervals and pinch the dough together.
- Toss the graham cracker crumbs, chopped peanuts and granulated sugar with the melted butter then sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 18 minutes, then sprinkle the tops with mini marshmallows. Increase the oven to the broil setting and broil for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm.