1. I’m a fanatic about bread pudding in most any flavor. It’s at the top of my short list of favorite desserts ever. For the Thanksgiving holiday, it was a given that I would develop a bread pudding for my family. This is my *Pumpkin-Spice Bread Pudding with Chocolate Chips, Pecans and a Brown Sugar-Rum Sauce* Get the recipe here.
2. What would this time of year be without pumpkin bread in some form? For a delicious take on this harvest treat try this bread from my friend Ann over at Sumptuous Spoonfuls. Get the recipe for her *Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Ale Bread* here.
3. Pumpkin roll is a Thanksgiving classic. This tried and true family recipe for *Nana’s Pumpkin Roll* is from Kathy at Sweet Tea and Cornbread. Get the recipe for her family favorite here.
4. Kids of all ages will love these pudding cookies. This recipe features the luscious flavors of pumpkin and white chocolate combined. *Pumpkin-Spice White Chocolate Pudding Cookies* are from Joan at Chocolate, Chocolate and More. Get the recipe here.
5. The holidays are so hectic, make ahead desserts are sometimes just what the doctor ordered. Here’s a refreshing twist on harvest pie; *Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie with a Gingersnap Crust* from Ashley at Wishes and Dishes. Get the recipe here.
6. I can always count on my friend Donna to come up with something quick and sinfully delicious! This *45 Minute Harvest Pumpkin-Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting* is from The Slow Roasted Italian. Get the recipe here.
7. Another twist on pumpkin treats, Ashley over at Center Cut Cook sent me this superb idea and recipe. This is her * Pumpkin Pie Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Chips* You can make this treat in advance and have it ready for snacking when you’re guests arrive. Get the recipe here.
8. A pumpkin round-up wouldn’t be complete without a decadent harvest drink. This *Pumpkin Spice Latte* is from Mary at Barefeet in the Kitchen. Get the recipe here.
9. This double layer of pumpkin goodness comes from Nettie over at Moore or Less Cooking. *Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake* looks divine! Get the recipe here.
10. My simple *Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits* are for those who aren’t particularly inclined to bake from scratch. The presentation is gorgeous and the crunchy pecan layer is over the top! Get the recipe for my Thanksgiving parfaits here.