You’re guaranteed to make friends with these Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip. Are you looking for the sweetest of shareable breads? These Pull Apart Cinnamon-Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip are filled with sweet and spicy charm. Drizzled Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip with a glorious cream cheese frosting this recipe includes extra cream cheese dip to serve on the side for dipping. You can enjoy them as a dessert, at breakfast or brunch and rest assured these sweet pull apart cinnamon sugar bread sticks will be a spectacular addition to any occasion.
You can’t beat a bread recipe that doesn’t require actually making the bread. While, I love making most all of my baked goods from scratch, these Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Breadsticks are made using frozen bread and it works like a charm. When making glazed sweet rolls and breads in the past, the only complaint I’ve ever heard about them is the amount of glaze on top never seems to be enough. So I say, why not serve extra on the side as a dip? I haven’t heard a single complaint since. Using frozen bread dough truly simplifies the preparation and the only difficult part is waiting for them to rise after being dipped in butter and rolled in the cinnamon sugar coating. They’re a sweet treat that’s meant for sharing for breakfast, brunch, or game day snacking. They’re a fantastic dessert for pizza night, too.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 loaves Rhodes frozen white bread thawed
- 1/2 cup [1 stick] butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Cream Cheese Dip: [easily doubles]
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream [more if needed to thin]
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Thaw the bread loaves in the refrigerator overnight. The dough should be thawed but still cold. Use a pizza cutter to cut the loaves into 8 strips each. [If you'd like large bread sticks, cut each loaf into 6 pieces]
- Roll each dough strip into a 6 inch rope. For smaller bread sticks, cut each rope in half.
- Mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and allspice until combined.
- Dip each piece of dough into the melted butter then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place side by side on a parchment lined baking sheet. Shape the ends of the bread sticks so they are uniform in size and will bake evenly.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on top, and allow to rise in a draft free place for around 1 1/2-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Rest on the pan for 5 minutes before glazing.
- Use a hand mixer to whip together the ingredients for the cream cheese dip. After combining, warm gently in the microwave to make it pourable.
- Drizzle over the bread sticks then serve the remainder on the side for dipping.
- Pull apart and enjoy! : 16 medium or 32 small bread sticks and approximately 1 cup cream cheese dip
If you choose regular block cream cheese in place of the whipped cream cheese for the dip, additional cream may be needed to thin. It should be the consistency of thick syrup.