You’re guaranteed to make friends with these Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip. Are you looking for the sweetest of shareable breads? These Pull Apart Cinnamon-Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip are filled with sweet and spicy charm. Drizzled Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip with a glorious cream cheese frosting this recipe includes extra cream cheese dip to serve on the side for dipping. You can enjoy them as a dessert, at breakfast or brunch and rest assured these sweet pull apart cinnamon sugar bread sticks will be a spectacular addition to any occasion.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Bread Sticks With Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 loaves Rhodes frozen white bread thawed
- 1/2 cup [1 stick] butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Cream Cheese Dip: [easily doubles]
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream [more if needed to thin]
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Thaw the bread loaves in the refrigerator overnight. The dough should be thawed but still cold. Use a pizza cutter to cut the loaves into 8 strips each. [If you'd like large bread sticks, cut each loaf into 6 pieces]
- Roll each dough strip into a 6 inch rope. For smaller bread sticks, cut each rope in half.
- Mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and allspice until combined.
- Dip each piece of dough into the melted butter then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place side by side on a parchment lined baking sheet. Shape the ends of the bread sticks so they are uniform in size and will bake evenly.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on top, and allow to rise in a draft free place for around 1 1/2-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Rest on the pan for 5 minutes before glazing.
- Use a hand mixer to whip together the ingredients for the cream cheese dip. After combining, warm gently in the microwave to make it pourable.
- Drizzle over the bread sticks then serve the remainder on the side for dipping.
- Pull apart and enjoy! : 16 medium or 32 small bread sticks and approximately 1 cup cream cheese dip