White Chocolate Orange Fruit Dip – This is the terrific time of year to make this delicious white chocolate-orange infused fruit dip. In fact, fruit trays are perfect at almost any occasion. During the Summer when the farmers market is filled with all varieties of fresh fruit it’s the perfect ending to a hot Summers day.
They’re a staple at bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties or for quick desserts and munching. It’s also one of my favorite offerings to serve for a mid morning brunch or tea. It’s a quick and easy sweet treat, and it appeals to everyone.
White Chocolate-Orange Fruit Dip
Servings: 1 1/2-2 cups
- 1 [8 oz] cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp clear vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 [7 oz] jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the white chocolate chips with the heavy cream. Melt at 50 % power in 20 second increments stopping to stir each time. Repeat until completely smooth.
- When it's completely smooth, add the melted white chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and whip for 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and add the marshmallow fluff and grated orange peel. Whip together until blended.
- Chill until serving.
- Serve with assorted seasonal fruit.
Hi, thanks for stopping by to visit my website My name is Melissa, I’m a busy Mom, author, recipe developer, photographer, food writer and blogger. I’m passionate about creating delicious dishes to share with family and friends!