Italian Spaghetti Salad with Spinach
Servings 16 servings
- 1 lb package spaghetti, cooked to al dente
- 1 16 oz bottle quality Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leafs loosely packed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 8 oz hard salami cubed
- 1 4 oz can sliced ripe olives
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
Cook the spaghetti in salted water per the package instructions until al dente. Drain well then let cool slightly in colander until steam has dissipated.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the warm pasta with the salad dressing. Mix until fully coated.
Add the remaining ingredients reserving the cubed cheese. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Set into the fridge to cool for 30-60 minutes. Mix in the cheese.
Cover and chill thoroughly for several hours or overnight.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 935mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 821IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg