Banana Pudding Dip
Servings 30 bite size servings
- 1 3.4 oz box instant banana pudding
- 1 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups half & half
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz block Neufchatel or regular cream cheese, softened
- 4 medium bananas cubed
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup roughly crushed vanilla wafers
- Whole vanilla wafers for dipping
Using a stand or hand mixer whip together both pudding mixes with the half and half and vanilla until thickened but still pourable.
Add the softened cream cheese and continue to whip until completely smooth.
By hand, mix in the banana clunks, marshmallows, ⅔ whipped topping and crushed vanilla wafers. Reserve 1 Tbsp crushed vanilla wafers to sprinkle on top.
Pour into a serving dish and frost the top with the remaining whipped topping.
Garnish with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Refrigerate covered for 2-4 hours before serving with whole vanilla wafers for dipping.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg