Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Pie
Servings 8 pieces
- 1 8 oz can crescent dinner rolls, separated
- 4 oz Chive & Onion cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups roughly chopped rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup prepared Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Separate the crescent rolls into 8 pieces Lay in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with the tips hanging over the side and the wider edge on the bottom of the pie plate. Press the crescent dough evenly onto the bottom and half way up the sides of the dish.
Spread with softened cream cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
Arrange the chicken and crumbled bacon over the cheese then drizzle with Ranch dressing.
Sprinkle the green onion and remaining cheese on top.
Fold the triangles over the filling. Pinch together in the middle.
Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and season with garlic salt.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Rest for 5 minutes then cut and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 761mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 1mg