Servings 8 pieces
- 1 9 oz prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 10 oz Butterfingers baking bits or 3 full size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until fully combined.
Fold 1 ½ containers of thawed whipped topping and crushed candy bars into the filling by hand. Reserve ⅓ cup of crushed candy bars for the top.
Spread into the crust. Top with the reserved thawed whipped topping and garnish with the remaining crushed candy bars.
Chill for 4 hours before slicing.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg