Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip
Servings 8 cups
- 3 lb white American cheese cubed [from Deli]
- 2 4 oz cans chopped fire roasted green chilies
- ¼ cup finely diced pickled jalapeno
- 2 cup half & half plus additional as needed to thin
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Spritz the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add the cubed cheese to the slow cooker first.
Drizzle with half & half.
Sprinkle the green chilies, jalapenos and seasonings on top.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the cheese has completely melted.
Stir well to combine adding additional half & half 1-2 tablespoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 719kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 2987mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1900IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1848mg | Iron: 2mg