Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Servings 4 cups
- ¼ lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup slices fresh chives
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Garnishes: crumbled bacon chives, black pepper
- waffle fries for serving
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the bacon, sour cream, cheddar cheese, chives and hot sauce.
Reserve some bacon and chives for garnishing.
Chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
Garnish as desired and serve with crispy warm waffle fries for dipping.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 581IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 409mg | Iron: 1mg