Deviled Egg Salad
Servings 8 servings
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Dijon or Horseradish mustard
- 2 oz diced pimentos drained
- 2 tablespoon celery finely diced
- 2 teaspoon sugar or sweetener
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Place the eggs in a large pot covered with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer bubbling for 12 minutes.
Remove from the stovetop and cover.
Let sit for 5-10 minutes then drain.
Cover with cold water until the eggs have cool enough to handle.
Peel, then mash with a fork or small dice.
Place into a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
Chill for 2 hours until serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 251mg | Sodium: 558mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 499IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg