Garlic-Herb Cheese Canapes
Servings 24 canapés
- 8 oz garlic-herb spreadable cheese [ie Boursin Alouette, or President]
- 2 tablespoon sundried tomatoes rinsed, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives divided
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 2 inch bread rounds
- 12 ½ inch thick cucumber rounds
- alternative: pita chips crostini, crackers 24
Mix together the garlic-herb cheese, 2 tablespoon chopped sundried tomatoes, 2 tablespoon chopped chives and ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes. Stir until combined.
Use a teaspoon or a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip, to divide the mixture onto bread rounds and cucumber rounds.
Garnish with the reserved sundried tomatoes and chopped chives.
Serve immediately or chill and assemble later when making the spread in advance.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg