Smokin Pepper-Jack Cheese Dip
Servings 4 cups
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon taco/fiesta seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle pepper or chili powder
- 3 cups shredded pepper-jack cheese divided
- 8 oz bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies drained
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh chives divided
- assorted dippers: corn chips fritos, tortilla chips, crostini, pretzels, vegetables
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz a 1 ½ quart baking dish with cooking spray.
Using a hand mixer whip together the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning, garlic powder, and ground chipotle pepper until smooth.
By hand, stir in 2 cups of shredded pepper-jack cheese, crumbled bacon, green chilies, and 2 tablespoon chopped chives.
Spread into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately with your choice of vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 912kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 37g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 1657mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1728IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 791mg | Iron: 1mg