Patriotic Pretzel Bark
Servings 32 pieces
- 1 7.2 oz package original flavor flat pretzels i.e. Pretzel Crisps
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 2 16 oz packages vanilla candy coating i.e. Candiquik
- 12 oz package red & blue coated chocolate candy [such as sixlets or M & M's]
- red, white and blue sprinkles
Line a standard 11 x 17 inch baking sheet with wax paper.
Spread the pretzel crisps over the wax paper. Sprinkle the peanuts on top.
Melt the vanilla candy coating per the package instructions. Drizzle over the peanuts and pretzels.
Use an offset spatula to spread vanilla candy evenly over the peanuts and pretzels. This is the "glue" for the pretzel bark.
Arrange the red & blue candy over the vanilla coating while it's still warm.
Top with Patriotic sprinkles. There's no perfect way to do this, be creative!
Chill for 30 minutes until firm then cut or break into pieces.
Store at room temperature in an air tight container.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg