Supreme Pizza Tortellini Salad
Servings 8 servings
- 1 20 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz fresh portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ cups bottle prepared Italian dressing (light or full fat)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- shaved Parmesan for garnishing
In a large pot cook the tortellini in boiling salted water per the package instructions. Drain well.
Place cooked tortellini into large mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix until fully combined and ingredients are fully distributed.
Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight prior to serving garnished with shave Parmesan, if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 1182mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 447IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1mg