Loaded Tater Tots Recipe
Servings 12 servings
- 1 32 oz package frozen tater tots
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1.0 oz packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup queso blanco warmed
- 2 cups shredded queso quesadilla, monterey jack or colby-jack cheese (Use your favorite)
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 medium green onion thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange tater tots on pan and bake for 25 minutes or per package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayo and ranch dressing mix. Keep chilled until assembling. (This can be done one day in advance for a timesaver)
To assemble: Arrange tater tots on a serving platter or serve on pan. Drizzle with warm queso. Top with shredded cheese, ½ ranch seasoned sour cream, crumbled bacon and green onion.
Serve immediately with remaining ranch sour cream on the side.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg