Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Servings 12 servings
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni (About 3 cups)
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- ½ lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion diced small
- 3 medium green onions thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese small cubes
- 1 1.0 oz packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion for garnishing
Cook macaroni in salted water per the package instructions until al dente. Drain well.
In a large mixing bowl add pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, red onion, green onion and cheese. (reserve some bacon and green onion for garnishing)
Whisk together Ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, buttermilk, dill, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Add to the pasta and toss to evenly coat.
Chill in an airtight container for at least 4 hours before serving garnished with cheese, bacon and green onions.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 704mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 448IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg