Caesar Salad Dressing
Servings 24 servings (2 Tbsp)
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon anchovy paste adjust to taste
- 3 large cloves garlic roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup canola oil, vegetable oil or olive oil
- ⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan OR Parmesan Reggiano cheese
In a food processor or stand blender combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, garlic, salt and black pepper. Process until blended and smooth.
With the food processor or blender running, gradually and slowly add the oil. Process until thick and creamy, then add the parmesan cheese and process in short pulses just until blended. Taste and adjust salt and black pepper to taste.
Use immediately or chill in an airtight container for up to 4 days. (Makes approximately 1 ½ cups)
- The beauty of making homemade salad dressings is, that you can thicken the dressing further using more mayonnaise. Likewise, you can thin further with more oil. Keep in mind the cheese will also thicken the dressing so wait to make that call until all of the ingredients have been combined.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.1mg