Chicken And Broccoli Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 36 stuffed shells
- 1  oz box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup prepared peppercorn ranch or ranch dressing
- 4 oz onion and chive cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken chopped
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1  oz prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Cook the jumbo shells in salted water per the package directions until al dente. Drain well and cool enough to handle.
In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the prepared ranch dressing, softened cream cheese, dry Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes until fully combined.
Add the grated Parmesan cheese. chopped chicken, broccoli florets and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Mix by hand until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Taste adding garlic salt and black pepper to your taste.
Use a Tbsp to divide the filling between the shells, Place side by side in the baking dish.
Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley and serve immediately.