Chicken And Broccoli Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce – Stuffed shells are a hot favorite at our house. My mind whirls with ideas of what type of goodness I can fill them with next. These chicken and broccoli stuffed shells are amazingly flavorful and aren’t fussy to put together. They’re a perfect opportunity to use a prepared rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken that needs to be stretched into another meal to feed a hungry family and keep your budget on track.
I love to assemble the shells in advance, then cover and chill. On a busy day I can pull them out of the fridge top them with Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese, then bake. While they’re baking I have time to put a salad and garlic bread together. A terrific time saver, and budget friendly too.
Chicken And Broccoli Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce
- 1  oz box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup prepared peppercorn ranch or ranch dressing
- 4 oz onion and chive cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken chopped
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1  oz prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook the jumbo shells in salted water per the package directions until al dente. Drain well and cool enough to handle.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the prepared ranch dressing, softened cream cheese, dry Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes until fully combined.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese. chopped chicken, broccoli florets and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Mix by hand until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Taste adding garlic salt and black pepper to your taste.
- Use a Tbsp to divide the filling between the shells, Place side by side in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley and serve immediately.