These gooey Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells with Alfredo Sauce have all the makings of a weekday feast. They're the perfect opportunity to use rotisserie chicken, or any leftover chicken, to transform it into another meal. It's a family friendly way to stretch dollars and keep your budget on track.
Make Ahead Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Pasta dishes are a hot favorite in my kitchen. I love to assemble these, or any, stuffed shells in advance, then cover and chill. On a busy day I can pull them out of the fridge top them with Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese, then bake. While they're baking I have time to put a salad and garlic bread together. A terrific time saver, and budget friendly too. On Italian night or an night when you're in the mood for pasta these Chicken And Broccoli Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce will do the trick. See how to make homemade Alfredo sauce here.
Other Stuffed Shells Recipes You May Like are these:
- Pizza Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- 15 Stuffed Shells Recipes We Can't Live Without
Any of these stuffed shells pasta dishes are sure to thrill your family and friends any day of the week.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- 1 12 oz box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup prepared peppercorn ranch or ranch dressing
- 4 oz onion and chive cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken chopped
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets roughly chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1  oz prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook the jumbo shells in salted water per the package directions until al dente. Drain well and cool enough to handle.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the prepared ranch dressing, softened cream cheese, dry Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes until fully combined.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese. chopped chicken, broccoli florets and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Mix by hand until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Taste adding garlic salt and black pepper to your taste.
- Use a Tbsp to divide the filling between the shells, Place side by side in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley and serve immediately.