Whip-up a batch of Deviled Egg Salad and have it ready for snacking with bread, rolls and crackers or light meals on hectic days.
Egg Salad is Delicious and Inexpensive to Make
Alternate Serving Ideas:
There's no one way to enjoy egg salad. You can wrap it in lettuce or eat it with a fork, the choice is yours. You can also take it to another level and serve it in the following ways:
- Serve on mini croissants
- Southern Buttermilk Biscuits with a slice of tomato
- Skip the pastry cream and serve this egg salad in homemade Puffs
- Serve as an appetizer with crackers
- Make a sandwich using Dutch Oven Artisan White Bread
- You may also enjoy this recipe for Pickled Eggs from Taste of Home
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Deviled Egg Salad
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp Dijon or Horseradish mustard
- 2 oz diced pimentos drained
- 2 Tbsp celery finely diced
- 2 tsp sugar or sweetener
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp fresh dill or ½ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place the eggs in a large pot covered with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer bubbling for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the stovetop and cover.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes then drain.
- Cover with cold water until the eggs have cool enough to handle.
- Peel, then mash with a fork or small dice.
- Place into a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
- Chill for 2 hours until serving.