These Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies have a unique chewy texture thanks to the gooey nougat in the candy bar. The chunks of chopped candy melt into the cookie dough while baking then as it cools, it forms a chewy nougat in the cookies that makes them impossible to resist.
Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies Recipe
I love using this batter recipe and mixing in the candy of choice to personalize it. Candy bar mix-ins make for a spectacular treat. If you love Snickers candy in particular you may like these Snickers Blondies, too. The cubed peanut butter snickers melt into the batter making these cookies chewy and decadent. Throw in a few extra peanuts, and it’s warm, fresh from the oven love. The smell of fresh cookies baking in the oven signals the feeling of homespun comfort no matter what language you speak.
How to Make the Best Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies: Chopped peanut butter Snickers candy, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, butter, large eggs, vanilla extract and salted peanuts.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Sheet pans, large bowl, medium bowl, whisk, hand mixer or stand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, sharp knife and cutting board.
- Using a whisk to sift together the dry ingredients works like a charm. If you have an actual sifter, you can use or or a fine mesh sieve.
- When beating the eggs with the butter there’s no worry about over mixing here. Allow ample time for the butter to soften so it will incorporate fully with the butter and sugar.
- Once the dry ingredients have been added, continue to beat just until the cookie dough forms then stop. Dry cookies can be a result of over mixing the flour.
- You can use classic Snickers candy bars in this recipe.
- You could add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the batter.
- Store baked Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
More Yummy Cookie Recipes to Make
- Baby Ruth Cookies are another candy bar treat that makes a delicious cookie to enjoy.
- These Sour Cream Sugar Cookies can be made into any shape that you like.
- Sweet and Salty Candy Bar Pretzel Cookies.
- Loaded Butterscotch Toffee Pecan Cookies are buttery and delicious.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for kids of all ages.
- Island inspired Key Lime Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Rolo Cookies from Six Sisters’ Stuff.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 12 oz package fun size peanut butter snickers cubed
- 1/2 cup sea salted cocktail peanuts roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla. Cream on medium high for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to the creamed ingredients. Stop and scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Continue until all of the flour has been added.
- Mix in cubed peanut butter snickers bars and chopped peanuts by hand.
- Using a Tbsp or a 2 oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough into equal portions. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake in batches rotating halfway through baking for 16-18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on the pan for 5 minutes then cool completely on a baking rack. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.