This no-bake Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie features a simple whipped dulce de leche filling. It’s finished on top with whipped cream, chopped Snickers bars and a drizzle of warm chocolate ganache sprinkled with salted peanuts. The Snickers bar topping adds just the right amount of chewy goodness and texture and hints at the delicious candy bar embellished caramel filling.
Easy Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie Recipe
This candy bar pie is designed to be simple and it begins with a prepared graham cracker crust, which cuts the prep time down to a minimum. While it’s no secret I love to cook, there are always those moments when time overtakes the best of plans and intentions in my kitchen, as well. Desserts like my Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie and No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Refrigerator Cake save the day. Candy bar pies seem to always satisfy the sweet tooth of my dessert eaters and the variations are endless depending on your favorite candy bar flavor.
How to Make the BEST Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie: 9 inch graham cracker crust, dulce de leche, shopped Snickers candy bars, whipped topping i.e. Cool Whip, plain cream cheese, semi sweet chocolate chips, heavy cream and chopped salted peanuts.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: Hand mixer or stand mixer, large bowl, small microwave safe bowl, measuring cups and spoons, sharp knife and cutting board.
- The filling of this pie gets it’s sweet caramel flavor from dulce de leche. Dulce de leche is a luscious thick caramel that’s made as a result of caramelizing and reducing sweetened condensed milk. It’s available in most grocery stores in the Hispanic foods section in a small can that looks like sweetened condensed milk. You can also find it at World Market and specialty foods stores like Williams Sonoma.
- You can use semi sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips for the chocolate ganache to drizzle on top.
- You can use neufchatel cream cheese in place of full fat cream cheese and light whipped topping for cut calories.
- Using a premade graham cracker crust is deliberate to keep this preparation for this pie simple. You can certainly make your own, if preferred.
- To make a homemade Graham Cracker Crust: Combine 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in a small bowl. Mix together then press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9 inch deep dish pie pan. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 8-10 minutes or just until set. Cool completely before filling.
- Chopped candy bars make fantastic mix-ins for baked goods, too. Whether it’s Snickers Bar Blondies or Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies, they provide just the right amount of chewy texture.
- Store Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie chilled in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can qalso freeze this pie for up to 2 months.
More Easy Pie Recipes to Make
- Chess Pie is a Southern classic that never gets old. Sheer deliciousness!
- You can feed a crowd with this easy Cherry Slab Pie.
- Mile High Banana Cream Pie is proof no skimpy pies are ever allowed in my kitchen.
- Lemon Ice Box Pie is a citrus wonder.
- Double Chocolate Oreo Pie features a fluffy chocolate filling encased in a chocolate crust.
- Atlantic Beach Pie features both lemon and lime in the filling.
- Island inspired Hawaiian Ice Box Pie.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie from Food Network.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Caramel Snickers Candy Bar Pie
- 1 9 oz premade graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 14 oz can dulce de leche
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 11 oz bag snack size Snickers bars, unwrapped and cubed
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ cup salted caramel peanuts roughly chopped
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the dulce de leche and cream cheese for 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Fold in ½ of the thawed whipped topping and ½ of the cubed Snickers bars. Spread into the premade graham cracker pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, frost with the remaining whipped cream. Arrange remaining cubed Snickers bar pieces on top.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the chocolate and heavy cream. Heat in 20 second increments stopping to stir each time. Repeat until smooth. Allow to cool slightly then drizzle on top of the candy bar pieces.
- Sprinkle with chopped salted caramel peanuts and serve.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter in a small bowl.
- Mix together then press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9 inch deep dish pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 8-10 minutes or just until set.
- Cool completely before filling.