Spring has sprung and it's the perfect time to celebrate with 25 Irresistible Easter Sweets and Treats. In this collection of mouthwatering sweets your taste buds are guaranteed to be tempted with colorful mini cheesecakes, spring rice krispies treats, Easter egg fruit pizza, Cadbury egg pretzel bark, bunny munchies, pretty pastel meringues, celebration crockpot candy, bunny cupcakes and beyond.
25 Irresistible Easter Sweets and Treats
Each picture is like eye candy and entices you to bake, or not, according to your personal preference. There are 25 tasty reasons to share the sugar love. Bunny bum cookies, Peeps s'mores and popcorn bunny munchies remind us all that cooking and sharing should be fun. Scroll through the pictures and pick your pleasure to share with the special people in your life today. Direct links to the recipes can be found above each image.
Make Ahead Desserts are the Secret to Entertaining Success
I love entertaining and planning the menu is only half of the fun. Just a few things to keep in mind when hosting a large group for Easter dinner:
- Serving buffet style makes it easier to arrange the food all in one place so people can serve themselves at leisure.
- Utilize cake pedestals to arrange desserts at different heights for visual appeal.
- If your guests offer to bring a dish or help with clean-up...let them. It's much more fun when everyone pitches in to help.
- Purchase a selection of drinks in advance and have them chilled and ready for serving. Keep them in an area separate from the food buffet to allow for ease of access.
- Set-up desserts near the drinks as they will be accessed at different times during the meal and you'll avoid foot traffic jams.
- Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your guests. Don't sweat the small stuff.