Fun to make and eat these Peanutty Popcorn Bunny Munchies are for kids of all ages to enjoy. Vanilla candy coated popcorn is mixed with seasonal sprinkles and a generous amount of peanut M & M’s. After coating, let the bunny munchies setup then simply break them apart and share them with family and friends.
Edible Easter Crafts
I love making these sorts of fun edible “crafts” with my kids. As a Mom with young children, I make a special effort to enjoy every single opportunity that comes my way, to create memories with my sweet boys. Making seasonal munchies is always exciting for children and adults as well. These bunny munchies are a seasonal popcorn treat that we really look forward to mixing-up together. They can be adapted to any special occasion or holiday by changing up the color scheme of the sprinkles and M&M’s. Then there’s our love of popcorn in any shape and form. For movie night we love Peanut Butter Popcorn Bytes and Christmas wouldn’t be complete without classic Caramel Corn.
Package And Give As Gifts
Bunny munchies are terrific to pack-up in goodie bags and give to family, friends, neighbors or special teachers. It’s a touching was to show them how much you appreciate them. Tie cellophane bags with a colorful ribbon and share it with a hug, knowing that it’s sure to brighten their day. Hopefully, your little helpers won’t gobble it all up first.
Other Easter Treats You May Like
Sure to make the kiddos smile here are a few other sweet treats to make
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Peanutty Popcorn Bunny Munchies
Servings: 15 cups
- 1 24 oz package vanilla Almond Bark
- 12 cups salted popcorn
- 2 cups salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 12.6 oz package Pastel Peanut M & M's divided
- 1/4 cup Easter sprinkles divided
- Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper, or spritz with cooking spray.
- Divide the Almond Bark into individual squares to make it easier to melt.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the popcorn, peanuts, 1/2 of the peanut M & M's and 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Toss it all together.
- Melt the Almond Bark in a microwave safe bowl per the instructions on the package. Watch closely to prevent scorching Stop and stir every 15 seconds to combine. When it's completely melted, pour over the popcorn.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are well coated.
- Divide the coated popcorn between the two pans and spread out to dry. Press the remaining peanut M & M's into the popcorn while the coating is warm and top with remaining sprinkles. Cool completely then break into pieces.
Hi, thanks for stopping by to visit my website My name is Melissa, I’m a busy Mom, author, recipe developer, photographer, food writer and blogger. I’m passionate about creating delicious dishes to share with family and friends!