Peanutty Popcorn Bunny Munchies – I love making these sorts of fun edible “crafts” with my kids. Peanutty popcorn bunny munchies is a seasonal treat that we really look forward to making. Being a Mom with young children, I make a special effort to enjoy every opportunity that comes my way, to create memories with my family. Making seasonal munchies is always exciting for children.
This bunny munch is terrific to pack-up in goodie bags and give to family, friends, neighbors or special teachers, just to show them how much you appreciate them. Tie with a colorful ribbon and share it with a hug, it’s sure to brighten their day. That is, if your little helpers don’t gobble it all up first.
Peanutty Popcorn Bunny Munchies
Servings 15 cups
- 1  oz package Almond Bark
- 12 cups salted popcorn
- 2 cups salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 [12.6] oz package Pastel Peanut M & M's divided
- 2 Tbsp Easter sprinkles [plus add'l to sprinkle on top]
- Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper, or spritz with cooking spray.
- Divide the Almond Bark into individual squares to make it easier to melt.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the popcorn, peanuts, 1/2 of the peanut M & M's and 2 tablespoons of sprinkles. Toss it all together.
- Melt the Almond Bark in a microwave safe bowl per the instructions on the package. Watch closely to prevent scorching Stop and stir every 15 seconds to combine. When it's completely melted, pour over the popcorn.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are well coated.
- Divide the coated popcorn between the two pans and spread out to dry. Press the remaining peanut M & M's into the popcorn while the coating is warm and top with additional sprinkles. Cool completely then break into pieces.