If you love making biscuits in any flavor then you’ll love the Cheddar Ranch Drop Biscuits flavor combination. To make these simple cheddar-ranch drop biscuits, there’s no rolling and cutting required which makes them especially suited for busy days. You mix-up the dough, then drop them into mounds onto baking sheets, making each one unique in shape.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Cheddar Ranch Drop Biscuits
- 3 cup baking mix i.e. Bisquick
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives or green onion tops finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 8 oz prepared buttermilk ranch dip
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the baking mix, chives and garlic powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined and moistened. The dough will be stiff.
- Using 2 Tbsp divide the mixture into 16 portions dropping onto the parchment lined baking sheets. Place at least 2 inches apart.
- Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden.