Green Goddess Dressing is a filled with fresh herbs which are responsible for its beautiful green hue. The sour cream in the dressing along with a plethora of other fresh flavors only adds to its mystique. It’s perfecton drizzled on summer salads or used as a dip with vegetables year-round.
Where Did Green Goddess Dressing Originate?
Is This Only For Salads?
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Silicone Tongs, Spatulas and Whisk Set
- Dip On Ice Stainless Steel Serving Bowl
- Tapas Bowls
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk plus additional as needed to thin
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 5 green onion white and green parts roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh tarragon leaves or fresh basil if preferred
- 2 anchovie fillets rinsed and pat dry [Or 1 tsp anchovy paste]
- 2 medium garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the ingredients to a stand blender and blend until completely combined.
- Taste and adjust the salt to your taste. Chill for at least 4 hours preferably overnight before serving.
- Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator. May prepare up to 3-5 days in advance.