This Homemade Avocado Lime Ranch is unbelievably delicious! Inspired by a salad dressing at Chick-fil-A that I enjoy, but made better using fresh ingredients. I serve this avocado-lime ranch dressing as a salad dressing, as a dip or drizzled over tacos. Incredibly versatile and insanely delicious.
Homemade vs Store Bought Prepared Dressing
Homemade Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing is Quick and Packed with Flavor
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Homemade Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet onion diced
- 1 Serrano pepper seeded and rough chopped
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro rough chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Mexican oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp dark chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place the onion, Serrano pepper, garlic cloves, lime juice and cilantro into a blender. Pulse until chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Add more buttermilk, if desired to thin.
- Store chilled for at least 4 hours before serving. May make up to 3 days in advance, shake well before serving. Serve as a dressing, condiment or dip.