This homemade Garlic And Herb Buttermilk Dressing is an upgrade on Ranch dressing that’s super simple to make with the bonus of having complete control over the ingredients. The combination of herbs and seasonings in this dressing adds a depth of flavor you won’t find in it’s bottled counterpart at the grocery store. It comes together in minutes and it’s ready to drizzle over your favorite salad but, chill time will make the flavors even more pleasing once they have time to marry. It’s full flavored and sure to be a welcome addition to your salad menu.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Garlic And Herb Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups real mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic Adjust amount to taste
- 1 Tbsp flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried dill weed or 1/2 tsp fresh
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk and mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients and seasonings. Continue to whisk the mixture until the ingredients are fully incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Pour into an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store chilled for up to 5 days.