This Lemon Ice Box Pie is made with a vanilla wafer crust and a creamy lemon infused filling. Topped with whipped cream and adorned with fresh lemon slices it's sure to appeal to dessert connoisseurs and pie fans of all ages.
Lemon Ice Box Pie a Slice of Nostalgia
Simple Lemon Pie for Dessert
Other Ice Box Pies to Add to the Menu
- Red Velvet Ice Box Pie
- No Bake Triple Berry Ice Box Pie
- Hawaiian Ice Box Pie
- Samoa Ice Box Pie
- Strawberry Icebox Pie from Oh Sweet Basil
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Lemon Ice Box Pie
- 2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream or whipped topping
- lemon slices and mint for garnishing
- few drops yellow food coloring [optional]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spritz a 9 or 10 inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Toss together the vanilla wafer crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Press firmly onto the bottom and sides of he pie dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and set. Cool completely.
- To prepare the filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest whipping until fully combined and smooth. The color of the filling is more ivory than pure yellow. Add a few drops of yellow food coloring, if desired.
- Pour into the cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Chill thoroughly at least 6 hours prior to cutting and serving.
- Garnish with fresh cream or whipped topping and lemon slices.