Pies like this No Bake Triple Berry Icebox Pie are proof that beautiful desserts don't have to be difficult to make. A prepared graham cracker crust is filled with a sweet cheesecake filling. Fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries are arranged on top then drizzle with white chocolate. A sprinkle of grated white chocolate and chill time then this pie is ready to slice and enjoy.
No Bake Triple Berry Icebox Pie
Warm weather always brings the opportunity to enjoy no stress sweet treats like this mouthwatering no bake berry pie. Icebox pies always top the list of my favorite Summer desserts plus I love making pretty desserts that don't require baking from time to time. My Lemon Ice Box Pie, Hawaiian Icebox Pie and Red Velvet Oreo Ice Box Pies are requested often by my family and friends. I don't mind at all, since they whip-up in a snap leaving me time to decorate them for a pretty presentation. We do eat first with our eyes, after all.
Helpful Tips for Making Berry Pie
- For this pie I use a 10-inch prepared graham cracker crust which is a bit larger than the standard 9-inch prepared crust. You can of course, make your own crust, if you prefer.
- I always decorate this pie using strawberries that aren't hulled as I love the color it adds to the topping but, you can remove the stems should you prefer to do so.
- This pie is finished with grated white chocolate. You can omit, if preferred.
- The hardest thing about making this pie is waiting for it to chill before cutting. Phone a friend if you need support while you wait.
- Another easy no-bake pie you may like to try for your next picnic or backyard party is this No-Bake Chocolate Icebox Pie from The Slow Roasted Italian for the chocolate fans in your life.
Fresh berries provide a gorgeous finish for this pie!
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Triple Berry Icebox Pie
- 1 10 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz block Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 1 3.4 oz cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream plus additional for thinning
- 2 tablespoon grated white chocolate
- Rinse and pat dry berries.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, pudding mix and vanilla. Cream for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups heavy cream. Continue to beat on medium-high for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Spread evenly into the graham cracker crust. Arrange berries on top.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the white chocolate chips with 3 tablespoon heavy cream. Use the melt setting on your microwave or cook at 50% power in 20 second increments stopping to stir each time. Repeat until melted adding additional cream, as needed. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle white chocolate over berries. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers chilled.