No campfire? No worries, you won't need one to enjoy these Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies. They're a unique take on s'mores that gives you all of the classic flavors we love with the addition of peanut butter to the gooey marshmallow filling.
Easy Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies Recipe
You can't think about s'mores without visions of campfires, scary stories, camping and mosquitoes. Since two of those aren't particularly appealing to me, sometimes I like to come up with other ways to get that outdoor dessert thrill. Making small batch desserts like these pies will hit the campfire sweet spot nicely.
How to Make the Best Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies Recipe
These mini pies are especially suited for those moments when you need something quick, fun and so simple that the kids can help with the preparation. It's a right of passage for kids, every single child should enjoy the sheer gooey decadence that accompanies classic s'mores. Standing by the campfire roasting the marshmallow to perfection then crushing it between two graham crackers and a milk chocolate candy bar and of course, enjoying the drips from the first bite.
- Ingredients you'll need to make homemade Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies: 1 refrigerated pie crust, i.e. Pillsbury or similar, marshmallow fluff, mini Hershey's candy bars, peanut butter, crushed graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, peanuts and mini marshmallows.
- Kitchen gadgets you'll need: A large cookie-baking sheet, 5 inch round cookie cutter, mixing bowls, spoon or whisk to mix together the peanut butter with the marshmallow fluff, measuring cups and spoons, a nut chopper or sharp knife and cutting board.
- These Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies can be fully assembled one day in advance and chilled in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Allow them a few minutes on the counter to warm to room temperature before baking.
- This recipe can easily be doubled for a larger batch of pies.
- You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter depending on your personal preference.
- Store leftover mini pies at room temperature for up to 3 days.
More Southern Style Mini Pies Recipes to Make
These little pies, are terrific when you have little ones that aren't quite old enough for the s'mores making ritual and they're pretty enough to serve for a fun after cookout dessert. No campfire. No leftovers. No worries.
- Another mini pie we love are these Caramel Apple Mini Pies which are the perfect size for a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Cute as a button German Chocolate Tartlets made in a mini muffin pan.
- Mini Pumpkin Pies are an individual serving dessert for your holiday table.
- These cute little Cherry Hand Pies can be made into any shape you like to suit the occasion.
- Another fun way to enjoy s'mores flavors is in these S'mores Cupcakes from Garnish and Glaze.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Mini Peanut Butter S'mores Pies
- 1 refrigerated pie crust room temperature
- 4 oz marshmallow cream [About ⅔ of 7 oz container]
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 1.5 oz Hershey bars broken into sections
- 3 tablespoon crushed graham crackers crumbs
- 3 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard cookie sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Unroll the pie crust and using a 5-inch cookie cutter, cut 4 rounds. Re-roll the scraps to make a 5th round.
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Divide evenly between the dough rounds. Spread to within 1-inch of the edge.
- Arrange 5 pieces of chocolate on each.
- Fold the edges up at 1-inch intervals and pinch the dough together.
- Toss the graham cracker crumbs, chopped peanuts and granulated sugar with the melted butter then sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 18 minutes, then sprinkle the tops with mini marshmallows. Increase the oven to the broil setting and broil for 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm.