This No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake is made with a mouthwatering crust made from crushed lemon crème filled cookies mixed with melted butter and pressed into the bottom of a springform pan. It’s then filled with a luscious whipped no-cook lemon cheesecake filling. Add another layer of lemon cream filled cookies and the only thing left to do is the chilling. Just before serving, decorate the top with cookies and whipped cream then sprinkle with fresh lemon zest and grated white chocolate for the crowning touch. It’s simple to make and blissful to eat.
Easy No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake Recipe
This no-bake cheesecake has a lighter texture than a traditional baked cheesecake. It’s creamy and almost mousse-like in texture giving it a pleasing mouth feel. Lemon is one of those “happy” flavors that remind me of warm days filled with sunshine. I admit, I’m a bit of a sunshine girl and prefer warm weather, even super hot days, to the gray days of winter. So, it’s not unusual for me to bake or make something sweet and lemony on a snowy day just to remind myself of the time of year that I love.
How to Make the Best No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake Recipe
The only thing difficult about this lemon cheesecake is allowing it ample time to chill before you dig in. I highly recommend you make it the day before you hope to serve it for the very best results. It’s the perfect sweet ending to any day and the easy make-ahead preparation makes it perfect for low stress entertaining.
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake: Golden Lemon filled Oreo Cookies or any brand of lemon sandwich cookies in the same amount, melted butter, softened plain cream cheese, lemon pie filling or lemon curd, heavy cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest, lemon extract and grated white chocolate to decorate as pictured.
- Kitchen gadgets you’ll need: A hand mixer or a stand mixer, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, a 9 inch springform pan, an offset spatula or spoon for spreading the cheesecake filling evenly in the pan and a citrus zester to sext the lemon and grate the white chocolate for the top.
- If you’d like to make your own lemon curd to use in this recipe you can. Checkout my recipe for Homemade Lemon Curd here.
- This no bake lemon cheesecake can be made up to 2 days in advance and kept chilled with the ring of the pan still in place. Remove the outer ring and decorate the top just before serving.
- You can also freeze this cheesecake for up to 1 month. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Store No Bake lemon Bliss Cheesecake for 3-4 days chilled in the refrigerator.
More Southern Style Lemon Desserts to Make
As fate would have it, some of the most popular desserts to be found in the recipe index here on MSSK are lemon.
- My Outrageous Lemon Lovers Trifle has taken on a life of its own and goes viral every Spring.
- Glazed Lemon Cookies melt in your mouth.
- Other super popular lemon desserts are my Aunt’s Lemon Lovers Pound Cake.
- Classic Lemon Meringue Pie is always a winning choice for dessert.
- My Lemon Burst Buttermilk Cake is a loaf cake that’s perfect with a cup of coffee or hot tea as a mid-morning snack.
- Other lemon sweets you may like to try are these Lemon Scones ideal for a tea party with friends.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
No Bake Lemon Bliss Cheesecake
- 2 15.25 oz packages Oreo Lemon Creme filled cookies, divided
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 3 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 22 oz can prepared lemon pie filling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure lemon extract
- Topping as pictured:
- 10 Oreo Lemon Creme filled cookies From 2nd package
- 1 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp grated white chocolate
- In a food processor, grind one package of lemon creme cookies to fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter until fully blended.
- Press firmly into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan or similar deep dish pan. (i.e. 8x8 or 9x9 square pan) Place into the freezer to set while prepare the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, lemon pie filling, cream. powdered sugar, lemon zest and extract. Beat until smooth and fluffy and the cream cheese is completely smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture evenly onto the crust. Arrange 15 cookies over the first layer. Pour the remaining filling on top. Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove the outer ring from the pan. Use an offset spatula or a knife to smooth the edge of the filling.
- Arrange 10 cookies along the outer edge then decorate with whipped cream as desired.
- Garnish with grated white chocolate and additional lemon zest.