This Pineapple Cheeseball features a sweet and salty edge that makes it a favorite appetizer to serve for any special occasion. Enjoy it with crackers, pita chips or vegetables perfect for any time that finger foods are on the menu.
Pineapple Cheeseball Recipe
Cheeseballs are Ideal for Make-Ahead Snacking
- This pineapple cheeseball can be made into one large or two smaller cheeseballs. It can also be shaped into a log, if you prefer, it's completely up to you.
- To make the ingredients easier to blend together, allow the cream cheese to truly soften before you begin.
- This is one of those times, that it's best to grate your own cheese.
- After making, chill thoroughly to allow it to firm.
- This cheeseball can be made it up to 2-3 days in advance and kept chilled.
- Serve with assorted crackers or pita chips, it's always crowd pleaser.
Other Cheeseball Recipes to Add to the Menu
A few other delectable cheeseball recipes to add to your starters menu:
- Peppered Herb Pimiento Cheese Ball
- Beef and Cheddar Cheeseball
- Easy Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log
- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball from Wonky Wonderful
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- 1 8 oz block plain cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz container onion and chive cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz can sweetened crushed pineapple drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoon green bell pepper finely diced
- 3 tablespoon red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans toasted
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, onion and chive cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and garlic salt.
- Stir in the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, green onion, pecan pieces and ½ cup of shredded cheese by hand.
- Shape into 1 large or 2 small balls and roll in the remaining shredded cheddar cheese. [Note: If making 2 smaller cheeseballs extra shredded cheese for rolling may be needed.]
- Wrap in plastic wrap, press to shape and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, until firm.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips or vegetables.