Pumpkin Spice Layered Lush Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Layered Lush a Seasonal Dessert
This dessert is flexible, so you can prepare it using whatever flavor pudding you enjoy, they're all delicious! For my pumpkin version, I replaced the shortbread crust with a nutty cinnamon laced graham cracker crust, and I added a sprinkle of English toffee bits for a little surprise crunch in the middle. Give it time to chill thoroughly and serve it for a special fall treat, especially nice for your Thanksgiving dessert table.
Other Pumpkin Treats to Enjoy
We all associate pumpkin with the fall and holiday season. due to this my theory is, you should enjoy it any way you can. Here in the MSSK recipe index you'll find a scrumptious Pumpkin Cream Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream and Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits, Another fabulous treat is this Pumpkin Pie Crunch from Spend with Pennies and Pumpkin Sweet Cream Chocolate Trifle from The Slow Roasted Italian.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pumpkin Spice Layered Lush Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup chopped pecans divided
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 3.4 oz boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- ½ cup English toffee bits divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- First layer: Combine graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup pecans, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Press firmly onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden and set. set aside to cool completely.
- Second layer: Cream together 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Fold in one third of the thawed whipped topping by hand. Spread over the crust and sprinkle with ¼ cup of toffee bits.
- Third layer: Whip together both boxes of pumpkin spice pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk for 3-4 minutes until thickened. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Fourth layer: Frost the top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with a reserved pecans and toffee bits.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares for serving.