Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Pumpkin Spice Layered Lush Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans divided
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 [8 oz] softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 [3.4 oz] boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
First layer: Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Press firmly onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden and set. set aside to cool completely.
Second layer: Cream together 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Fold in one third of the thawed whipped topping by hand. Spread over the crust and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of toffee bits.
Third layer: Whip together both boxes of pumpkin spice pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk for 3-4 minutes until thickened. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
Fourth layer: Frost the top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with a reserved pecans and toffee bits.
Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares for serving.