Summer Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
These easy Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes taste just like Summer. The top of each little white cupcake is frosted first with white chocolate ganache then a light and fluffy raspberry flavored buttercream frosting. These sweet and tangy cupcakes are certain to brighten any day and the simplicity of the ingredients makes it a terrific kid friendly project as well. The white chocolate ganache adds an unexpected twist to the flavor and texture. Warm weather perfection.
Baking Cupcakes is a Year-Round Activity
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 1 15.25 oz box white cake mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 12 oz can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate thawed
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoon raspberry flavoring divided
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest divided
- few drops red/pink food coloring
- 2 cups heavy cream plus 2 Tbsp
- 1 3.4 oz box instant lemon pudding
- 6 oz white chocolate chips [about ¾ cup]
- The cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a standard 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, ⅓ cup of oil, and ½ cup thawed raspberry lemonade concentrate, ½ cup buttermilk, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon of raspberry flavoring and 1 tablespoon lemon zest . Mix on low speed until the batter is fully combined then add a few drops of food coloring.
- Mix on medium speed for around 2 minutes.
- Using a 4 ounce ice cream scoop, fill each muffin cup about ⅔ full and place into the oven to bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks before glazing.
- The icing: Using a mixer, whip 2 cups of heavy cream until it begins to thicken slightly. To the cream add the entire box of lemon pudding mix.
- Add ¼ cup thawed raspberry lemonade concentrate, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, one teaspoon of raspberry flavoring and a few drops of food coloring to make it pretty and pink.
- Whip until stiff peaks form then refrigerate until you're ready to frost the cupcakes.
- The white chocolate ganache: Melt 6 oz of white chocolate chips with 2 tablespoon heavy cream in the microwave. Heat at 30 second intervals and stir like crazy until the ganache is completely smooth. Continue this process, until all of the white chocolate chips have completely melted. Drizzle in one teaspoon of raspberry flavoring at the end.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, glaze each cupcake with a teaspoon of the white chocolate then set the cupcakes aside to allow it to harden.
- Ice the cupcakes with the creamy icing and garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate until serving. .
Serving: 1cupcake | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 672IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg