These Sea Salted Cinnamon Graham Cracker Pralines are a decadent buttery graham cracker cookie topped with the flavors of Southern pralines. They’re simple to make using graham crackers for the crust that’s smothered with a gooey caramel pecan mixture before baking. After cooling, cut apart and enjoy.
Easy Sea Salted Cinnamon Graham Cracker Pralines Recipe
How to Make the Best Sea Salted Graham Cracker Pralines Recipe
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Sea Salted Graham Cracker Pralines: Whole graham crackers, butter, light brown sugar, chopped pecans, sea salt, pure vanilla extract, English toffee bits (bits-o-brickle) and ground cinnamon.
- Kitchen tools you’ll need: A rimmed baking sheet or jelly roll pan, measuring cups and spoons, a heavy bottomed saucepan, sharp knife and cutting board, a nut chopper, cooking rack and off set spatula for spreading the praline pecan mixture over the graham crackers.
- How do you make graham cracker pralines? It’s important to use a rimmed baking sheet, laying the graham crackers side by side. On the stovetop, melt together the butter and brown sugar with sea salt and cinnamon then add the vanilla and pecans. Spread the hot mixture evenly over the graham crackers, then bake per the recipe. Cool to room temperature then chill in the refrigerator to set and cut into pieces.
- The toffee bits used for this recipe aren’t chocolate coated. They’re typically found with the baking chips and ae sometimes called English toffee bits or bits-o-brickle.
- I use regular graham crackers for this recipe but you could use cinnamon flavored, if you like. When doing so, you could omit the cinnamon in the praline pecan mixture.
- Let the praline bark cool completely, then remove from the pan to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut into the shape you like.
- Store Sea Salted Graham Cracker Pralines in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
More Easy Sweet Treats to Make
Being a fan of all things praline, I’m delighted to share even more ways to enjoy this heavenly concoction. More recipes you may also like to make:
- Toffee Pecan Brown Sugar Shortbread is a delish.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan Sauce for drizzling on ice cream and pound cake.
- See how to make Homemade Dulce de Leche in your crockpot.
- See Salted Praline Pecan Clusters made in the microwave.
- Made from scratch Pecan Praline Buttermilk Pound Cake.
- Two bite Pecan Balls are a holiday must make.
- Pecan Praline Thumbprints from Taste and Tell.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Sea Salted Cinnamon Graham Cracker Pralines
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt divided
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving enough overhang to easily lift from the pan. If using foil, generously butter.
- Lay the graham crackers side by side without overlapping.
- On the stovetop in a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt together the butter, light brown sugar and 1/4 tsp sea salt. Once melted, bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the ground cinnamon, vanilla and pecan pieces. Stir until combined.
- Pour the hot mixture over the graham crackers spreading until all are covered. Sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup toffee bits.
- Bake for 10 minutes until bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining sea salt.
- Place onto a cooling rack to cool completely, then chill.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into desired shapes.
- Store at room temperature tightly sealed for up to one week.