This homemade S’mores fudge, is another way to savor those campfire favorites, without a campfire. Serve it as a warm weather sweet treat or add it to your holiday sweets menu. To make it, melted chocolate, mini grahams and marshmallows are mixed together until they form a heavenly amalgamation. The only difficult part about this fudge is waiting for it to set-up before cutting.
We refer to this fudge as indoor s’mores at our house. Admittedly, it’s hard to recreate the fun around the campfire toasting your own marshmallows with friends and family but, the weather doesn’t always cooperate. If it’s too cold or raining, this is a fantastic alternative when your sweet tooth needs a s’mores fix and nothing else will do.
This particular fudge is quite simple to prepare, and not too fussy to put together. Take the time to toast the marshmallows to give it the true s’mores flavor. The creamy texture of the chocolate forms the perfect coating. When making fudge, I recommend that you make it in single batches rather than doubling the ingredients. Cut into small pieces and store chilled or at room temperature, for a fun year-round sweet treat for kids of all ages. Another s’mores recipe to try is this S’mores Snack Mix from Princess Pinky Girl.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp butter divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cup mini marshmallows divided
- 1 7 oz mini fudge grahams OR 3 graham crackers roughly broken
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with foil. Use 1 Tbsp softened butter to butter the bottom and sides. Set aside. Roughly chop the fudge grahams.
- On the stove top in a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt together the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, 2 Tbsp butter and salt.
- Cook over medium, stirring until completely smooth. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix in 1/2 of the chopped fudge grahams and 2 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir until evenly distributed, then pour into the pan.
- Spread evenly then top with the remaining chopped fudge grahams and mini marshmallows. Press gently into the top of the warm fudge.
- Brown the marshmallows under the broiler or using a pastry torch, if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Lift from the pan using the foil. Peel back to cut into equal pieces. Store chilled.