This no churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe requires no ice cream maker to prepare. It’s sheer frozen perfection with a creamy cheesecake flavor that’s packed with fresh strawberries and crushed graham crackers to complete the flavor profile.
Easy No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
This no churn ice cream is a dream as it requires no ice cream maker or special equipment to make. To make it you will need a large 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or a round 10 inch springform pan. You’ll also need a small saucepan to make the strawberry syrup and a mixer, either a hand mixer or a stand mixer. You’ll also need measuring cups and spoons, a sharp knife and chopping board. A strawberry huller is helpful but not imperative. You’ll need a knife or a skewer to swirl the filling in the cheesecake mixture and an ice cream scoop for serving.
How to Make the Best No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Making ice cream can be a fun family project that everyone can participate in and learn while they’re at it. I wanted to mention some pointers to get you started:
- Ingredients you’ll need to make homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: Fresh strawberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, water, cornstarch, cream cheese, one can of sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract and graham crackers.
- For the best end result, it’s best if the strawberry pieces aren’t too large.
- It’s important to chill the cooked strawberry mixture before swirling with the cream. If it’s warm, it can cause the creamy ice cream mixture to separate and break down.
- What makes ice crystals form in ice cream? It’s one of the most common issues with homemade ice cream and it’s caused when large ice crystals form in the ice cream. Usually ice crystals are the result of too much water in the mixture or excessive freezing time. You’ll be relieved to know that’s not typically an issue with this no churn ice cream recipe.
- You can break, crush or chop the graham crackers prior to adding them to the ice cream.
- Store no churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream in the freezer tightly covered for 2-4 weeks.
More Southern Style Ice Cream and Frozen Confections to Make
The best way to cool down on a hot day is with something sweet and frozen. More frozen confections you may like to try:
- Frozen Raspberry Pie is filled with fresh plump whole raspberries and a crust that’s brushed with chocolate.
- Frozen Banana Pudding Bombe is a fun way to enjoy banana pudding in another form.
- Turtle Ice Cream Pie is rich and decadent just like a frozen caramel, pecan and chocolate pie should be.
- Frozen Berry Salad can be served as a side dish or a light dessert.
- Red White and Blue Ice Cream Cake is the ideal sweet ending to any Patriotic celebration.
- You may also like this recipe for Dole Whip from Belly Full.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
DISCLOSURE ~ IF A PURCHASE IS MADE USING ONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE WE MAY EARN A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANK YOU!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Strawberry Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries (1/4-1/2 inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 full size graham crackers roughly crushed
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Mix together cold water and cornstarch, add to saucepan. Bring to a boil, then immediately lower the heat and simmer gently for 3-5 minutes or just until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Mash with a fork so only small chunks remain. Set aside to cool, then chill thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and continue to whip until fully combined and smooth. In a separate bowl, use mixer to whip heavy cream and vanilla together until stiff peaks form.
- Fold vanilla whipped cream into cream cheese mixture by hand.
- Pour half of ice cream mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Dollop 1/2 strawberry mixture over cream and top with 1/2 crushed graham crackers. Use the sharp end of a knife to swirl through cream. Repeat layers with ice cream, strawberries and graham crackers. Swirl with a knife.
- Freeze until set around 8 hours, or overnight.
- Scoop into dishes or waffle cones for serving.