This epic collection of 75 Tasty Christmas Cookies is certain to inspire your baking plans this year. Now that we're well into the glorious season of baking goodies to share with family and friends, these recipes are sure to become some of your favorites. Use this collection as a resource for all things delicious to make the season of sweetness merry and bright.
How to Navigate 75 Tasty Christmas Cookies Recipes
As you scroll down the page, you'll see mouthwatering images of cookies in all flavors. We couldn't possibly put 75 recipes on one page now could we? So, as you scroll down, click on the name of any cookie to be taken directly to that full printable recipe. The links for the recipes are directly below each picture collage. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas from my busy holiday kitchen to yours! (See note below for format)
All recipes are listed from left to right in each row of images. Click on the name of any cookie to be taken to the tutorial and full printable recipe.
Helpful Tips and How to Plan a Cookie Swap
- Planning a cookie swap doesn't have to add to the holiday stress. Invite some friends over and plan to serve light appetizers and drinks to go along with plenty of cookie tasting.
- Establish a number of cookies each guest should bring based on how many are being invited. Be specific and let guests know that the cookies must be homemade.
- Festive decorations won't be an issue, your home holiday decorations will suffice. Should you need inspiration, a pretty tablecloth with poinsettias placed in a cluster in the center of the table is a simple way to add flair to the table.
- Choose a music playlist of holiday music and a general outline of how the order of the party will go.
- Have a crockpot filled with Mulled Cider along with soft drinks and adult beverages of choice for people to sip on while they visit with one another.
- Set a timeframe, if you find that less stressful, and include it in the invitations. For example: "Please join us from 7 PM - 9 PM on December 15th for a fun night of cookie tasting and holiday cheer."
- If you'd like to make party favors, make a couple of batches (or more!) of my Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix and place it in mason jars, tied with a pretty ribbon to give to each guest.
- Have colorful containers and platters ready to pack up the holiday goodies.
- Most importantly, have fun! Cookie swaps are meant to be fun and casual so you can help each other with the task of holiday baking.
- Almond Joy Cookies
- Apricot Kolaches
- Best Ever Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Butter Cookies
- Caramel Rum Macaroon Cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies
- Better Than Anything Cookies
- Cherry Thumbprint Cookie Recipe
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Blossoms
- Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Italian Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Spritz Cookies
- Christmas Crinkle Cool Whip Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Powder Puff Cookies
- Christmas Lights Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Christmas Cheesecake Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cookies
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Christmas Meltaway Cookies
- Cutout Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Coconut Snowball Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Bites
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- Eggnog Cookies with Rum Sugar Glaze
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Confetti Cake Batter Cookies
- Cream Cheese Pistachio Cookies
- Eggnog Snickerdoodles
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- M&M's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Maple Sugar Cookies
- No-Bake Avalanche Cookies
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Eggnog Cookies
- Pecan Snowballs
- Mini Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
- Pistachio Cherry Meltaways
- Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Polar Bear Oreos
- Orange Ricotta Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookies
- Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Slice & Bake Swedish Christmas Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Turtle-Twix Thumbprint Cookies
- Thumbprint Snowman Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Cookies
- Ultimate Grasshopper Cookies
- Santa's Cookies
- Vanilla and Chocolate Pizzelles
- White Chocolate Ting-a-Lings
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
- White Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cookies
- Stained Glass Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Scottish Shortbread Cookies
i made the chocolate andes mint cookies yesterday. i refrigerated the dough for 3 hours (calls for 2 hours) . the dough was very stiff and i had to work to get it out of the bowl. the cookies came out good and taste delicious. i would make this again but not refrigerate it so long.