Sponsored ~ This Bundt Pan Bacon Egg and Cheese Brunch Bread has such a pretty presentation making it perfect for any special occasion breakfast or brunch. Homemade biscuit batter, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs and Borden® Cheese baked to golden perfection in a bundt pan shows the love in each and every slice. The cake-like shape gives you the opportunity to display it on a pretty cake pedestal which is sure to make it the centerpiece of your Mother’s Day celebration.
For generations, creamy, delicious Borden® Cheese has been crafted with high-quality, wholesome ingredients and the same genuine love and care you find on American, family-owned dairy farms. Borden® Cheese is brought to you by a cooperative of more than 8,000 family-owned dairy farms across the United States Every chunk, slice and shred of Borden® Cheese is pure, creamy goodness that transforms your family recipes into something memorable, because with Borden®Cheese, love is always an ingredient. Whether it’s baking a hearty cheese casserole in the winter, grilling up a cheeseburger in the summer, or sharing snacks after school, Borden® Cheese makes every meal and every moment with loved ones better.
Borden® Cheese has a wide range of offerings to satisfy every taste, including Mild Cheddar, Mozzarella, Mexican, Swiss, Sharp Cheddar, American, Colby Jack and more, which are available as singles, shreds, chunks, slices, strings and snacks.. Borden® Cheese is available at major grocery stores and independent retailers across the country.
Disclosure – This post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Borden® Cheese a licensed brand of Borden Dairy®.
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Bundt Pan Bacon Egg and Cheese Brunch Bread
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 1/4 cups Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds divided
- 10 slices bacon cooked and finely crumbled
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a standard size bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble in a skillet over medium-high heat until firm. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, use a fork to mix together the flour with 1 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds and 1/2 cup bacon. Make a well in the center and add the cream.
- Using a fork gradually work the cream through the dry ingredients until moistened.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp reserved bacon and 1/4 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds evenly on the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Use a regular 4-oz ice cream scoop to divide the dough. Scoop 1/2 of the biscuit batter onto the bottom of the pan.
- Use the back of a spoon or offset spatula to spread and flatten the dough slightly.
- Sprinkle the biscuit dough with 1/2 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds, scrambled eggs, remaining bacon crumbles then top with 1/2 cup Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds .
- Scoop the remaining biscuit dough over the filling. Flatten and spread slightly.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes back clean.
- Rest in the pan for 5 minutes then turn onto a cake plate.
- Mix together the melted butter and chopped chives. Brush the bread on all sides.
- Use a sharp knife to slice and serve.