This oh-so-simple Butterfinger Pie is a chocolate peanut butter lovers dream. It couldn’t be easier to make. The creamy no-bake peanut butter filling is chocked full of crushed Butterfinger candy bars. Using a prepared graham cracker crust makes preparation an absolute cinch. Don’t worry about cutting it, just put it in the middle of the table and pass out spoons and let everyone dig in.
This butterfinger pie is my take on a classic Pillsbury recipe. Pillsbury has been inspiring home cooks for decades and I’m no different. In their recipe, they put the peanut butter filling into a refrigerated crust that had been blind baked and cooled. That’s not difficult but, for the purpose of simplifying even further, I use a prepared graham cracker crust. It literally whips-up in minutes and makes for an easy sweet fix any time of year.
Other No Bake Desserts To Try
Whether it’s warm weather and baking doesn’t appeal to you or you’re simply short on time, no bake desserts can be a lifesaver. Perhaps you’d like a no bake cherry cheesecake or red velvet icebox pie from right here in the MSSK recipe index. If chocolate is your pleasure, checkout this 10 minute Creamy Chocolate Icebox Pie from Foodie with Family and Easy Cold Brew Icebox Pie from The View From Great Island.
Thanks for visiting come back soon!
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Helpful Kitchen Items:
Adapted from Pillsbury Butterfinger Pie recipe
- 1 9 oz prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 10 oz Butterfingers baking bits or 3 full size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until fully combined.
- Fold 1 1/2 containers of thawed whipped topping and crushed candy bars into the filling by hand. Reserve 1/3 cup of crushed candy bars for the top.
- Spread into the crust. Top with the reserved thawed whipped topping and garnish with the remaining crushed candy bars.
- Chill for 4 hours before slicing.